Our client is an established, fast-growth Canadian enterprise application software development firm based in downtown Toronto. They have an outstanding history of designing, developing and implementing enterprise solutions for Fortune 1000 clients. This well-managed firm welcomes entrepreneurial thinkers and offers some exceptional policies that help make this a great place to work. Their main corporate objective centres on building great software solutions for companies with complex business needs. They are proud of their success to-date and the relationships they have built with some of the world’s largest companies.
The Account Executive will be challenged to close business with sizable customers in a wide variety of business sectors (such as heath care, food services, automotive, banking and insurance, etc.) This is a hunter role and the individual will need to articulate our client’s expertise and craft a compelling value proposition for clients. The ideal candidate will possess a solid track record in winning complex sales, ideally for non-product-based technology vendors. They must also sync well with our clients’ entrepreneurial, team-based culture.
1. Meet or exceed quarterly quotas
2. Develop and document strategy to build a pipeline of opportunities within defined territory.
3. Create demand for their suite of services within defined territory.
4. Drive the sales process through to completion.
5. Successfully develop profitable, long-term relationships.
6. Complete weekly pipeline reporting in accordance with company policy.
7. Act as the client champion to ensure the firm continues to exceed their commitments and delight all clients.
• 10+ years of technology/services sales experience ideally selling enterprise technology solutions and/or managed services contracts.
• Proven success closing large deals; driven and closed a $1M+ outsourcing deal.
• A track record in successful business development across key areas of IT – outsourcing, infrastructure, integration services, application management,and consulting services, etc.
• Experience with a variety of approaches to consultative selling
• Demonstrated excellence as a skillful negotiator and influencer with the ability to get teams engaged and aligned, and close deals
• Exceptional interpersonal, consultative, communication, presentation and relationship building skills.
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent