Established solution software provider offering industry-leading auto dealer solutions seeks experienced dealer solution sales specialist for a hunter role selling into the heavy truck dealerships across the southern USA region. The ideal location for this rep would be somewhere in Texas but experienced candidates will be considered from any southern US state from Florida to California.
With a sterling track record for quality products and services and an excellent growth track record, our client is looking to hire the top sales people in the industry. They offer a solid career opportunity and an above average compensation plan to attract the best to their sales team. If you have a track record of success in this industry, we’d like to talk to you about this exciting opportunity. We are specifically looking for sales professionals that have had success selling solutions into the dealer technology solution industry and that have a passion for the automotive industry.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for prospecting, presenting to, and closing sales to heavy truck dealers. As well, you’ll be the primary field contact responsible for the satisfaction, retention, growth and profitability of assigned accounts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Driving new business – Prospecting and closing new business
• Develop and execute targeted plans and strategies to achieve revenue and profit targets
• Maintain a business development pipeline using CRM on a timely basis
• Grow revenue and market share to meet or exceed sales quota for assigned regions
• A solid track record in sales or account management of software and services solutions to the heavy truck dealer marketplace is mandatory. We need a rep that knows this business community well and has established contacts in the field.
• Knowledge of (and strong rapport with) dealership personnel in the sales region.
• Demonstrated knowledge of account management and/or sales processes, sales tools and negotiation tactics.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision and under deadline pressure.
• Able to work effectively in a team within a fast-paced technology organization.
• Competency with a variety of computer programs to track results and communicate effectively
• Must be able to travel a significant amount of the time.
Location: Ideally, candidates from Texas would be most desirable but top candidates from anywhere in the southern USA will be considered.