Established solution software provider offering multiple, industry-leading auto dealer solutions seeks experienced dealer solution sales specialist for hunter role in the VA-WV-DE-MD region.
With a sterling track record for quality products and services and an excellent growth track record, our client is looking to hire the top sales people in the industry. They offer a solid career opportunity and an above average compensation plan to attract the best to their sales team. If you have a track record of success in this industry, we’d like to talk to you about this exciting opportunity.
Reporting to the Regional VP Sales, you will be responsible for prospecting, presenting to, and closing sales to auto dealers. As well, you’ll be the primary field contact responsible for the satisfaction, retention, growth and profitability of assigned accounts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Driving new business – Prospecting and closing new business
• Develop and execute targeted plans and strategies to achieve revenue and profit targets
• Maintain a business development pipeline using Salesforce.com on a timely basis
• Grow revenue and market share to meet or exceed sales quota for assigned regions
• A solid track record (minimum of 4 years) for sales or sales management of software and services solutions to the auto dealer marketplace.
• Knowledge of (and strong rapport with) dealership personnel in the sales region.
• Demonstrated knowledge of sales processes, sales tools and negotiation tactics.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision and under deadline pressure.
• Able to work effectively in a team within a fast-paced technology organization.
• Competency with a variety of computer programs to track results (Salesforce.com, MS-Office, etc.).
• Must be able to travel up to 70% of the time.
Compensation: This hunter role offers a solid base salary with an above-average target income with significant over achievement incentive (and potential).
Location: Baltimore, MD, USA or Washington, DC or any major city in the sales territory.